Monthly Archives: June 2014

Why are companies that sell on e-commerce platforms so globalized?

My new blog at TradeUp blog: As one explores international trade data, a stunning fact emerges: only 1 percent of America’s 30 million companies export. The remaining 99 percent sell only in the U.S domestic market. The explanation simple: especially … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , | 2 Comments

My Interview about TradeUp on – Small is Big in the International Economy

From: Founder and CEO of Nextrade Group LLC, Kati Suominen, has deep expertise in international trade (importing and exporting), economics and finance. In the interview below we discuss her latest venture, TradeUp LLC, why she started it, how companies … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment